Monday 25 June 2007

One Motif Finished

Dragonvest10

Well, I have one of the tatted motifs on the Dragon Vest finished.

The larger version is HERE.

Dragons often guard keys, don't they? And this one has been sitting on my table waiting for ever to be sewn on something else. But it never happened.

The other interesting thing with this exercise is to find how much variety I can get with the beading when there are three different ring sizes available. One, two or five beads. Just I really need the five to be six (if I am using this size bead), for them to be even. So I think I have worked out how to add a little more space to that ring.

Or maybe I just need to go and buy a few more beads, in a smaller size.

So much for my resolution about not buying more beads.

I'm gone again for a a while - not sure how long this time, but I will be back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh Linda, that is so gorgeous! And clever too! Dragons also represent wisdom.

Beautiful!

9:39 pm  
Blogger Sharon said...

It is beautiful L... As I am a Dragon in the Chinese horoscope I appreciate the symbol of the key...

8:30 am  
Blogger Virgi said...

Linda!
I love what you did with that key.
It is very original!

2:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home