Saturday 11 August 2007

A Cold, Slow Day

Stash Sale2

Today was a cold, rainy, slow day - and the weather for tomorrow is predicted to be the same. So not many people came out. But I did get two blocks pieced.

Highlight was meeting Maz of Crazy Haberdasher - more about that tomorrow. And discovering how many sewing machines her husband has. I am not telling - but he is obviously a man of discernment. And Maz has been posting a fascinating series on needlebooks - there is a new post up there for today.

And the other news is that I have started another Comfort Doll. This one needs to go to Jo in New Zealand, for her to distribute. So I better get the needles moving.

Spirit2a

2 Comments:

Blogger catsmum said...

I KNEW you and maz would hit it off

8:34 am  
Blogger Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Linda, I love how you are showing how to go about embellishing a doll for those of us who have little or no experience with dolls. Thank you for contributing another doll. Heads up Jo!
Pat
www.gatherings100.blogspot.com

11:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home